Date Night

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Finding quality time to spend with your significant other is extremely important in a marriage I feel. And just that more important when you are going to expect a baby. 
This past Friday was my birthday and my husband wanted to make this day feel extra special. While normally, we just go to dinner and celebrate with family. This year, he planned a night of dining and enjoying a very memorable concert. We saw Guns N Roses in an outdoor venue which was ideal for a summer night. 
The concert was one to never forget! I was blown away by the performances and reminiscing all the great songs! But most importantly, I enjoyed the enthusiasm and joy I saw in my husband’s face. I felt like we were dating all over again, we were like two high school kids :) And that really made my night that much more special.

I know we both cannot wait to meet our little bundle of joy but being able to enjoy these intimate moments with just my husband and I has made me that much more excited to start our next adventure. 
I would have to say this is the best advice I could give any couple…to really spend the time to enjoy intimate moments with your partner. Whether it means to just have dinner one on one, taking a stroll through your neighborhood or making your partner feel extra special and trying something different for the night…take that time for you two! It will only bring you closer together! 

Xoxo, 

Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe