Baby Shower

Thursday, August 18, 2016

This past Saturday, my lovely family threw Baby Ezra and I an amazing baby shower. I really could not have asked for more! Everything was so nicely decorated and the DIY touches really touched my heart. My family went above and beyond to help make this event feel so special, I am truly so grateful to them!

Here's a round up of photos of the event:
The inspiration for the shower came from Native American touches, as this is how Baby Ezra's nursery is decorated as well.
 The dessert table was absolutely amazing and so thoughtfully curated! C/O @stephssweetcakes on IG. Thanks to my bestie for executing this lovely presentation for the shower!
 Both of our families are so excited for the arrival of Baby Ezra just as much as Jey and I are. We can't thank them enough for all they have done for us and our little bun in the oven.
 Everyone seemed to have such a great time! So many fun and entertaining games were played, these photos are just a glimpse at the many laughs that were had! 
 I was so overwhelmed with joy over all the generous gifts everyone so kindly gave us. So many adorable and treasured gifts, I can't wait to start organizing the baby's nursery!
Celebrating this moment with my mom is something that I will treasure forever! I am so excited to see her become a grandmother for the first time and experience this journey of pregnancy and motherhood with her by my side. 
Lastly, I just want to give the biggest thanks to everyone who was apart of this unforgettable day, especially a special thanks to @rayd_osp from @osp_behindthelens for capturing these incredible moments. My heart is overwhelmed with joy and to have so many wonderful people be apart of this new journey is truly amazing!

Thank you again!

xoxo
Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe