Nursery Inspiration

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Baby Ezra's Nursery




Baby Ezra's nursery is all about the Native American culture! My husband and I have always admired the culture and thought it would only be fitting for our baby boy's room. I drew inspiration from modern pieces, such as, a classic brown wood crib and historical ones, such as the dream catcher and using elements of a Native American print. I am sticking to a neutral palette for the most part but adding splashes of turquoise, which is my favorite color and a paradigm of traditional Native American jewelry, as well as, mustard yellow which I think will bring some brightness to the room.

I have been able to find some great treasures among flea markets and yard sales, which was a fun project because I know his room will have one of a kind treasures and now am just searching for the finishing touches. Some of my go-to places to shop for nursery furniture and decoration are Ikea, Hobby Lobby and TJMaxx. I will definitely post a nursery reveal once the room is finalized.

I would love hear everyone's baby nursery inspirations!

Xoxo,

Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe