Beach Maternity Shoot

Tuesday, May 03, 2016


                               

This weekend we took our maternity photos. It was something that we decided to do last minute so it was more of a DIY project. I didn't hire a photographer so, I asked Stephanie to take the pictures for us. 
We took the pictures on the beach so I decided on a neutral color scheme. I found this beautiful cotton wrap dress at Macy's and I love it. The best part about it is it's not maternity and I can continue to wear it after my pregnancy. Juliet wore a cute Stella McCartney party dress with the cutest bloomers. I decided to try and make matching floral head crowns for Juliet and I and followed a tutorial I found on pinterest. I am surprised at how well they turned out being that it was my first attempt. Stephanie captured some great photos that I will cherish forever. Here are just a few of my favorite.

 Outfit details:
On Juliet: 
Floral head crowns: Makeup.com DIYTutorial

XO,
Iris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe