John Lucas's Nursery Inspiration

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

JL's Nursery Inspo



I have officially began working on John Lucas's nursery. I am starting to feel overwhelmed with only 7 weeks left until JL's  arrival. I really hope I am able to finish in time. The theme we are going with is woodland adventure. I love the idea of combining the masculinity of dark wood along with whimsical forest creatures. This is a room that JL can grow into and evolve as he grows older.

Eh empezado a decorar el cuarto de John Lucas. A solo 7 semanas de la llegada de John Lucas espero que pueda completar la transformación de su cuarto. Aqui comparto algunas fotos que estoy usando de inspiración. Me encanta la idea de combinar la masculinidad de la madera con la magia de las criaturas del bosque. Este sera un cuarto en el que John puede crecer y cambiar con el tiempo.

XO,
Iris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe