Go-To OOTD

Sunday, April 17, 2016

When I'm having a hard time find something to wear but I still want to look put together, I find an all black outfit is my go-to. Recently I found this cute Boho inspired top at H&M and wanted to pair it with a simple pair of black jeans while just adding those finishing touches to complete my style. 
Since the weather is warming up, I decided to pair this all black outfit with a pair of leopard espadrilles, a boho crossbody and gold jewelry.                                                

Cuando yo tengo un tiempo difícil buscando lo que me quiero poner, pero todavía me quiero mirar bien vestida siempre busco un look de todo negro. Acabo de encontrar esta blusa estilo Boho en la tienda de H&M y la combine con un pantalón de mezclilla negro. Como el clima es caliente escogí completar el look con estas sandalias espadrilles, una bolsa Boho, y accesorios dorados.

Outfit Details:
Top-H&M
Shoes-Steve Madden, similar Here
Bag-B. Makowsky, similar Here
Earrings-H&M

Xo,
Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe