Giving Thanks

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

 Thanksgiving 2015

What thanksgiving means to me...

Stephanie-

Thanksgiving to me has always been a special time of the year. A time where many surpass or overlook because of the chaos and jumble of the Christmas holiday to soon follow. Thanksgiving in my family has been a great tradition of not only partaking in cooking festivities with all the usual trimmings but also a tradition of family gathering and reflecting on how fortunate we truly are.

I am truly grateful for the life I have: my amazing husband, my loving friends and family, for God and for my health. The mantra I hold closest to my heart is reflecting on these things every day of the year. Thanksgiving has become a day where I get to share these reflections with my family and friends, to share thanks together.

Iris-

Thanksgiving is coming and this is a time to reflect and give thanks for all we have. I love this holiday because it is based on gratitude. Gratitude is so important and with the hustle and bustle of our busy lives we often forget to stop and be thankful. This day is a reminder for us to appreciate each other and be thankful for all of the things we take for granted the other 364 days of the year.

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. My loving husband who busted his butt this year working so I can stay home with our beautiful daughter. Juliet is such a blessing in our lives, the gift of motherhood is so amazing. I am thankful for great friends and the love of family. I am looking forward to eating some great food and sharing a day of thanks with friends and family.

We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, shared with lots of love and laughter! 
Cheers, 
Stephanie and Iris 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe