Birchbox: November 2015

Thursday, November 19, 2015


For those of you who do not know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly subscription service that provides you with five deluxe sized samples of the hottest and upcoming beauty brands in today's market-for ONLY $10/month


I personally enjoy Birchbox because I love changing up my beauty regimen and trying new and different products. The neat feature about Birchbox is that you create a profile and can prioritize your interests, so you will most likely not receive an item you are not interested in, rather receive products you are more likely to give a try. In my case, I receive at least one makeup option, body care, hair care, or skin care and everyone receives different products based off of your Birchbox profile.

This month's box is a beautiful teal and brown floral print with a rose gold Birchbox label. Every month has a different look to the packaging, which makes it nice to save for storage or gift boxing options.

Here is a closer look at what I received in this month's box:

Excited for next month's goodies and can't wait to share what I got :)

xo,
Stephanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe