GOMO

Thursday, November 17, 2016




Since having John Lucas I am starting to get a bit of cabin fever.  Being home with the babies is great however some time out of the house is great for everyone. To help battle that feeling of FOMO (fear of missing out) Eventbrite has come up with a new term: GOMO (going out more often)! With Eventbrite's tools, you could even host your own GOMO event like as a class or a concert, and sell tickets for it. Since I've been inspired by GOMO, I am making a bucket list of events and places I want to visit and do before the year is over.

Au Fudge
I have been wanting to visit AuFudge for a while now but just haven't been able to make my way out there. It is a super cute restaurant, marketplace, and creative space for patents and kids. They host many classes for children of all ages as well as informative classes for parents and parents to be. Check out the link above for their calendar.


Ventura Winter Wine Walk
This event will be held on Dec 3 from 4-7 pm. My husband and I plan on attending and will bring the kids along to enjoy the Holiday Street Fair. Live music, good food, and wine!

Breakfast with Santa
I will be taking the babies to this event so we can eat and take photos with Santa.

Paint & Pint Class Poseidon Brewing
When I saw the information for this event I knew we had to go. My husband is a craft beer enthusiast and I know he will enjoy this painting class. Looking forward to this fun date night.

Berry Picking Underwood Family Farms
We picked our own veggies & fruit for the first time last month during the harvest festival. Juliet loved it so much that we can not wait to take her again.

I hope this lists inspires some of you to get out more often #GOMO.

XO,
Iris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe