Fall Harvest Festival

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fall is in full swing and we decided to celebrate by visiting Underwood Family Farms  They are celebrating their Fall Harvest Festival and it is so much fun! We had a day jam-packed with hayrides, carnival games, petting zoo, delicious food and so much more. I had a hard time narrowing down what photos to share. Here are a few of my favorite. 


Juliet and I picked our own bell peppers and raspberries. She loved  running through the crops and eating fresh berries.  


My sisters came along with us and had fun chasing Juliet around for me. Juliet was afraid of the pumpkins. I don't know where the fear came from, but she refused to get near them. I tried snapping a few pictures of her in the patch but they were a complete fail. She hated them. 



The highlight of the day was the petting zoo and pony rides. Juliet is obsessed with animals and since this trip her new favorite animal is the horse. She calls them cars, but she was loving every moment of the pony ride. She loved it so much she went on twice.





John Lucas loved looking around while I held him in my ring sling. He was amazed by the swaying trees while we rode in the tractor hayride. This little man is very curious and unlike his big sis was not afraid of pumpkins. 




I encourage you to check out Underwood Family Farms. It was such a great trip for our family. There is so much to do and see. I can't wait to come back next year when JL is walking and running after his  sister. 

XO, Iris


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe