Ezra's Nursery Reveal

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

With my 38th week of pregnancy swiftly approaching, I wanted to reveal baby Ezra's completed nursery. While I took inspiration from various elements of design, I wanted to incorporate Native American touches, along with a simplistic take. I wanted to be able to easily transform his nursery into a toddler's room and as he continues to grow. I am absolutely in love with the way it turned out and cannot wait for Ezra to enjoy his own space!

I love the natural wood touches that bring a warmth and coziness to Ezra's room. I received the feather mobile as a gift and am absolutely in love with it.
This little seating area was really important to me, as I know I will be spending much time here and I plan to breastfeed. I was fortunate enough to receive this glider as a hand-me-down and my lovely Aunt reupholstered it with this soft chambray fabric. This beautiful side table was a score I found online-Nate Berkus Target Collection and I think it really works in this space.

Despite minor DIY details, I have linked below some of my purchases:
Wall Decals: Arrow Wall Decals
Floor Rug: Lorena Canals-Stripes Glacier Rug
Gold Floor Lamp: Threshold Modern Floor Lamp
Pouf: Similar-here
Dresser: similar-here

Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo, 
Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe