Maternity Photoshoot

Sunday, July 31, 2016

 This past week, Jey and I had a moment to shoot our maternity pictures and the results could not have been more beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. They were shot by my best friend, photographer Nessa Esparza from Old Soul Photography. She is so amazingly talented, I cannot express how grateful I am to her for capturing these breathtaking shots!
 We chose to have these photos shot in a nearby hiking trail that showcased an open and desert field. Since our baby's nursery theme is Native American inspired, I chose to keep with the theme and wear a similar outfit to fit the inspiration. My style is casual/free spirited already, so I felt very comfortable and excited about choosing my outfit options.
My bestie really captured the moment and the energy I have been feeling this entire pregnancy: cool, calm and inspired. This baby has given me so much perspective how to view life and I love how these photos captured that.
Please check out my bestie's blog showcasing these beautiful photos and mentioning some funny little tidbits of our friendship over the years. Also check out her Instagram for more beautiful and inspiring photo sessions.

Outfit Details:
White Bohemian Dress: H&M
Turquoise Necklace: Accessory Concierge-Similar

Floral Wrap Dress: Vici Collection-Similar

So excited to share these with everyone!
XoXo,
Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe