Baby Registry List

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

It's so crazy how time flies and then you realize there is not enough time to prep before baby arrives! We are so excited for the arrival of our baby boy so to help prep, we have compiled a little list of essentials for our registry.

I collaborated with Baby Cubby for my registry in helping me prep for the arrival of my baby boy. I really love their site because it is a site made easy for online registries and with so many great options to chose from. Baby Cubby is truly attentive to your wants and needs for baby prep.

Here are a few key pieces we included in our registry:


Baby Gear



Oeuf Sparrow Crib: I love how contemporary this crib looks. it has clean lines, perfect for any nursery theme! I also love how all finishes are non-toxic and with three adjustable mattress heights and a toddler bed conversion kit the Sparrow can be used for years as it grows with your child.
Lorena Canals Washable Rug: these rugs are amazing, not just for your nursery but any room in your home. I love how they are 100% cotton and can you believe...they are washable! This rug is the perfect touch to give your nursery personality.
Stokke Scoot V2 Stroller: this stroller is just a chic and versatile piece of equipment. I truly love all Stokke has to offer in terms of strollers and know I can rely on them to last.
Nuna LEAF Series Toy Bar: I love the simplicity of this bouncer. And since a newborn's eyesight takes a bit to develop, the addition of the attached toys make for some great entertainment for the baby.
Stokke Tripp Trapp: this high chair is just an easy and functional piece for years to come. A great piece for a stylish home, as well as, a functional chair for your young one.
Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier: I truly love this carrier, most importantly for it's functionality. I love the different ways you are able to carry your baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions. It's also one great piece for daddy to wear baby, I know J will getting a lot of use out of this!

Here are some easy add-ons that I added for little one:


Easy Add-Ons


Little Unicorn Marindale Backpack Diaper Bag: I love this option as a diaper bag. Being that I will be having a little boy and we all know how energetic they can be, I thought this bag would be great for on the go!
Little Unicorn Cotton Classic Bib 3 Pack - Indie Elephant : I am so in love with these bibs, they are the softest bibs I have encountered! I know these will be great for our baby and an easy option to wash without worrying that you will damage them in the wash. The pattern is a plus too!
The Honest Company Diapers - Geo Tribal: The Honest diapers are just so darn cute, I couldn't help adding these to the registry!
Mary Meyer FabFuzz - Giraffe: I wanted to add a little friend for our baby to bond with and thought this plush little giraffe was a great option for him.
Little Unicorn Cotton Muslin 3-Pack - Bison: when I first saw these muslin swaddlers, I was obsessed! I love them not only for how soft they are but they are a great pattern to match with our baby's nursery theme.
Tea Collection Origami Wrap Romper - Shale - 2016 Fall & Tea Collection Aki Hoodie Romper - Rain - 2016 Fall: of course, adding some outfits is a must and these two options are just the cutest. I absolutely love onesies on babies!
Covered Goods Multi-Use Nursing Cover - Grid: last but not least, I love these Covered Goods Nursing covers, they are truly multi use! I love that you can use it for nursing, but also as a scarf, an infant car seat cover and a cart protector!

As far as the nursery goes, it is slowing coming together. I'll be having my baby shower in a month and be adding pieces and finalizing the nursery after that. Will definitely do a nursery reveal once it is ready!

These are just a few pieces great options I've chosen for my registry. I'd love to know what other mommy must-haves you recommend?? 

Xoxo, 
Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe