Weekend outing. . .

Tuesday, March 22, 2016



I am at the point in my pregnancy where my regular pants don't fit! Not even with the belly extension bands. I am now a slave to dresses, skirts and stretchy pants. I find it hard to splurge on maternity wear since I don't think I will have another baby any time soon. I do my best to look for loose fitting clothes that I know I will be able to rock post maternity. Finding jeans was especially difficult. Most affordable lines I tried on looked matronly and saggy and the jeans that do fit well are well over $100.00. I can't justify spending $100 on a pair of jeans that I will only wear a handful of times.  I was so exited when I found out H&M has a maternity line. Their jeans are affordable and super comfy. You can get a pair for under $40.00! I love it.

Outfit details
Chiffon Blouse: H&M
Flats: J.Crew
Necklace: Stella&Dot

Juliets outfit details
Drop waist dress: Similar
Oxfords: Similar here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe