Announcement!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jey and I are happy to announce...we are having a baby!!!

Words cannot describe how overjoyed we are with this great new adventure awaiting us. It is all a bit surreal and even though we had already been trying to conceive, the reality of the situation doesn't really hit you until the moment presents itself. And we are both so incredibly excited!

I am due this September and am already planning away! I can't stop researching anything and everything BABY. It is going to be a very exciting and joyous adventure and I am just as thrilled to enjoy the whole pregnancy journey. 

This past weekend we made our official announcement to all our family and friends with a little "Bun in the Oven" announcement. Here are some photos taken by my talented brother, Erik-IG: erikkubs


Excited for this new adventure!

XoXo,
Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe