New Year, New Planner!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Introducing...my new Erin Condren Planner!
With the new year swiftly approaching, I wanted to get a jump start on organizing my life. With a full-time job, home life, and our beloved new blog, it is very important that I stay organized with all aspects of life, including our blog and social media platforms.

When it came time to looking for a new planner I turned to my usual choice, Target. I love Target's select of planners and notebooks, however this time around, I knew I wanted something different, something to keep me focused and creatively inspired. 
I came across Erin Condren planners through "Plan with Me" videos on Youtube. I am an avid Youtube viewer, I am subscribed to some of the top beauty gurus in the Youtube community and one of them introduced her audience to a new planner she was using from Erin Condren and I was hooked! 

I did some extensive research before taking the plunge to purchase the EC planner. It is not the most price conscious planners on the market but when all was said and done, weighing the pros and cons, and for the purpose I wanted the planner for, the EC planner was the way to go. 

The Erin Condren planner I chose was the Personalized Classic-Honeycomb Life Planner. I fell in love with everything about the planner from the moment I received it in the mail. Along with the planner I chose to purchase some AMAZING erasable gel pens by Pilot, purchased on Amazon. And who can have a planner without festive and inspiring stickers-I chose my first starter kit from Peachy Chic Co on Etsy.
The sticker/planner community can be a bit overwhelming, however, you can also gain inspiration and direction on where you want to take your planner based on your use for the planner. 

This photo is a little glimpse on how I am organizing my month overview in my new planner.

I am so excited to share my new planner and inspiration with everyone! I hope to do a future "Plan with Me" post and a further in depth review with pictures of my week overview and new and fun stickers. Hope you enjoyed :)

Stay inspired-XoXo,

Stephanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe