Fresh Start

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

 With a new year starting, new resolutions come to mind. For me, that includes turning a new leaf and starting fresh. With help of an amazing friend and inspirational leader, I have decided to start my new year with Arbonne's 30 days to healthy living and beyond!

Although this package is only 30 days, I completely intend to continue this new healthy lifestyle from here on out. My husband and I already practice healthy choices in our lives, we would both just like to increase our knowledge and practice of living a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

With the help and support of our loved ones, we are also entering in an 8-week weight-loss challenge that only encourages are new venture even more!

If anyone is interested in this type of detoxing, check out Arbonne's site for more details. Here is what the package includes:
 Two different protein flavors: chocolate and vanilla.
Great to mix into your morning oatmeal or for dessert treats!
 your daily fiber boost, great to add to your protein shake!
 A 7-day cleanse packet (intended to use the 2 week of the detox)-which helps rid the body of any bad toxins & digestion packets-these include prebiotics and probiotics 
Lastly, my two faves: Energy Fizz Sticks (these are a great pick-me-up throughout the day) & Herbal Detox Tea (a great before bed tea).

The package also gives a support guide to help guide you through your 30 days, as well as, some suggests to really take on the detox. This includes eliminating gluten, dairy, soy, refined sugar, corn and alcohol. I am nervous but also really excited to start this journey but, with the support of my husband and mentors I know this will be a great start to our new year-to be able to continue a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle!

I will check in after the end of the 30 days to give my feedback on the detox.

Cheers to good health!

Xo,
Stephanie 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe