Current Read

Tuesday, January 19, 2016


What to Expect When You're Expecting

by Heidi Murkoff & Sharon Mazel


Overview:

What to Expect When You're Expecting is just that! The fundamentals of what you should be expecting if you are trying to conceive.

My Opinion:

Many times we, as women, receive a lot of advice and tips on "how your first pregnancy goes...," "being a first time mom," and "tips on even the 'best' ways of trying to conceive." I definitely took all the advice I was given into consideration but reading this book helped me to wrap my head around it all. And although we will never be fully prepared in regards to anything, I still wanted to do my research and I have to say that I really found this book helpful. Helpful in the sense that I was able to put 'our' life into perspective; such as, turning a new leaf and really living a healthy lifestyle-mind, body, and soul-all for the well-being of our future as parents.

Would I Recommend:

I would definitely recommend this book! Especially to the women that may not received advice along the way but want to be informed. And of course to learn about topics such as reevaluating your eating habits, lifestyle changes, and paying attention to your body, it's needs, and changes.

I felt more confident and educated about my body and the signs to read while trying to conceive. My husband and I have definitely took this book's information into account throughout our journey and are letting nature take its course.


What books can you recommend are good reads while trying to conceive? I'd love to know :)

XoXo,

Stephanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe