Juliet turns two

Saturday, February 25, 2017

My little baby is not such a baby anymore! We celebrated Juliet's second birthday last week. She has grown so much in the last year. She is strong willed, opinionated, and very sassy. She keeps us on our toes. I'm surprised by some of the things that come out of her mouth and amazed on how quickly she's picked up on things. She knows her ABCs and can count from 1-10 without any help. She loves reading books, painting, and jumping on the trampoline. Juliet is a tiny character and cracks me up.. the other day my stomach rumbled and she exclaimed, "eew mommy, you nasty!" She thinks farts are hilarious, she wouldn't be my daughter if she didn't.

We decided on a Donut themed birthday party because donuts are Juliet's favorite treat!




I found most of the decorations at Target, in the dollar section. Her cake was bought at Sam's club and I just added a donut on top. 



I have the most talented friends and one of my girlfriend Terese from Moms and Beyond made these adorable donut shaped sugar cookies. 


The kids had fun hitting the donut shaped piñata. My husband had a blast filling that thing to the top with candy. There was so much candy the kids got tired of picking it up.




....and of course, the party would not be complete with out a toddler meltdown (it's her party and she can cry if she wants to).


Here she is with her BFFs. They all look mad in picture but I promise they were happy! 

 

This adorable donut mobile was made by another talented friend from Bells Custom Creations. 




We had great time celebrating Juliet's Birthday. Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. 


XOXO, 
Iris 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe